Apartments are reserved for clients free of charge for up to two weeks. Once you have reserved the apartment you are interested in, you can choose an interior design package from the selection provided. After this, you and the seller will work together to draft the documents needed to enter into a contract under the law of obligations. If you fail to provide the data needed for this contract during the reservation period, the seller has the right to unilaterally cancel your reservation.
Contract under law of obligations
A notarial contract under the law of obligations is entered into, which requires the payment of 10-15% of the sales price. This contract remains valid until construction of the building is complete and a real rights contract has been entered into. Before signing a contract under the law of obligations, all sales terms are agreed upon.
Real rights contract
A notarial real rights contract is entered into and the purchaser pays the remainder of the sales price and receives the fully constructed apartment.
The apartment price includes:
- interior finishing according to the package selected;
- access to the power network;
- access to the water supply and sewerage networks; and
- access to central heating.
The apartment price does not include:
- notary fees and state fees for entry into the sales contract (paid by the purchaser); or
- access to mobile communication, data communication and cable television networks.